Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Links to Check Out:

Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation Time!

My family has saved all our vacations for the end of summer, and I'm thrilled to getting a chance to relax and spend time with my favorite people! So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be taking a three week photography break. Feel free to still send me an email for any session requests, but I won't be back to doing photo shoots until the second week in September.
I thought I'd leave with a few shots of my own family. I got to play the role of client and a local photographer friend of mine did our session:



Have a great last bit of summer!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mom of four, genuinely happy wife, photographer (though who's not these days), decorating wanna-be, coffee addict, laundry mountain climber, recipient of grace through faith.