Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Links to Check Out:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Time Is Here

I'm closing down shop for a couple of weeks to enjoy celebrating the Christmas season with my family. But I'll be back to posting in January with a New Year's wedding and our second annual "Favorite Photos of the Year" contest with a great prize in store! I've decided to whittle it down to 12 photos for this year's contest, and I'll be notifying you by email if one of the photos from your 2009 session is nominated.
I'll leave you with our family Christmas cards with the main design props going to the fabulous Nichole Van. Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mom of four, genuinely happy wife, photographer (though who's not these days), decorating wanna-be, coffee addict, laundry mountain climber, recipient of grace through faith.