Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Links to Check Out:

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Presenting: Slideshows

Like I said earlier, I've spent some time during my maternity leave (which is almost over!) making some improvements around here. One of the things I'm most excited about is slideshows! I wanted to make a more special way for you, the client, to see all of your photos for the first time. So now after a session, before you are sent over to your online gallery, you will be sent a link to a personalized slideshow. Imagine it: kicking your feet up in your own home and enjoying your custom portraits flash across your computer screen to the sound of music. Maybe I should start sending over a bag of popcorn as a bonus!

And what's a post on a photo blog without photos? So here are a few of my first girlie that I snapped on her birthday a couple weeks ago...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mom of four, genuinely happy wife, photographer (though who's not these days), decorating wanna-be, coffee addict, laundry mountain climber, recipient of grace through faith.