Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Links to Check Out:

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P Family

Tracy contacted me over a year ago; and last Saturday, I finally got to meet her and her husband Aaron and their son. We met at a wetland reserve, got our exercise walking through the park, and had some fun with apples. Their little man, Trevor, was honestly one of the most cooperative four year olds I've ever been around. He was eager to follow any directions I gave. By the end, I was about ready to bring him to my house to give my four year old a lesson!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Help Tracy & Aaron get a free 5x7 by leaving a blog comment. If there are 25 different comments in 5 days, that's what they'll be getting!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Mom of four, genuinely happy wife, photographer (though who's not these days), decorating wanna-be, coffee addict, laundry mountain climber, recipient of grace through faith.